MUCCISTORE TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (” Terms “) and the documents referred to in them, apply to your use of this website located at the address http://muccistore.com. If you do not agree to these terms you should not access or view the Site. This Site is operated by Aurelio Mucci, 1250 A Fairmont DR 339
San Leandro CA 94578
We are a business operating in San Francisco, California, created by Aurelio Mucci. Muccistore is the website of this business. Any user will be able to buy and enjoy browsing a large variety of items. Our goal is to connect buyers to our store.
1. BASIC DEFINITIONS
The meaning of the terms used in the present Terms of Service is defined as follows:
- “Muccistore”, “Mucci store”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Our service/services”, “Our platform”, “Our website”: a business operating out of San Francisco, California, creation of Aurelio Mucci.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
You are free to enjoy our website and to place orders as a guest.
However, you may want to create an account with Muccistore. In order to create an account, You accept to respect the following rules:
- You must be 18 or older to use our Services.
- You must provide accurate, truthful and up to date information about yourself.
- You shall not use false information or use another person or company’s information through your account.
- With regard to Your contact information, You must make sure that the email address You provide Us is active and checked on a regular basis.
- You must choose an appropriate username (Display Name).
- Your username shall not be offensive, vulgar, or infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms of Service or the law.
- You must use Your account in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms of Service
- You are not allowed to sell, gift or transfer Your account to another person.
- Creating an account with Muccistore means to be responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure.
- If you’re creating an account as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of that entity.
- By joining our community with a regular account, You shall use Our services.
The same rules apply to all the data provided by You while placing an order.
3. USE OF OUR SERVICES
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- You agree that you will not violate any laws or regulations in connection with your use of our Service
- You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to Muccistore.
- You agree not to interfere with, try to disrupt our Services or harm Us or other users, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code, and not to use any crawler, scraper, spider or any other robot or automated mean to access any page of the Services, or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of Our services.
- The name “Muccistore” and the other Muccistore marks, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with our Services, are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Muccistore.
4. YOUR CONTENT
- Being responsible for your account means you’re solely responsible for everything you post or generate using our Services.
- Your Content shall include, but is not limited to usernames, business names, account information, profile pictures, photos, videos, reviews and comments.
- You agree that you will not post or generate any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or in violation of any part of our Terms of Service, of rights of others and of the law.
- You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
5. PAYMENT METHODS
Muccistore does not manage any transaction of money.
By deciding to use our services to buy an item, you accept to use one of the valid payment method provided on Our platform.
You should be aware that third-party payment processors, such as PayPal, may independently monitor transactions for sanctions compliance and may block some transactions as part of their own compliance programs.
Muccistore has no authority or control over the independent decision-making of these providers.
Please note: The 9.25% tax refers to the Alameda County tax rate. It is applied only when sales are processed in California.
Payment processing services for sellers and buyers on Muccistore provided by PayPal are subject to PayPal Terms and Conditions which You have agreed when You opened a PayPal Account. By agreeing to Our Terms of Service or continuing to operate as a User on Muccistore, you agree to be bound by the PayPal Terms and Conditions, as the same may be modified by PayPal from time to time. As a condition of Muccistore enabling payment processing services through PayPal, You agree to provide Muccistore accurate and complete information about You and Your business.
7. REPORTING A VIOLATION OR A SUSPECT OF A VIOLATION
In case You suspect a violation of the Terms of Service, of your rights or of the law, You are invited to report the suspected violation to email@example.com.
8. NON-COMPLIANCE AND COMPENSATION
- In case You fail to comply with the Terms of Service, We may adopt all or any of the subsequent actions:
- issue You a warning delete all or part of Your contents
- suspend Your Account and your right to use Our services.
- terminate Your Account and take any necessary legal action against You
- take any other reasonable, proportionate and appropriate action to ensure the respect of Our Terms of Service, Our rights, the rights of others and the law.
- You accept to indemnify Us against any damage, cost, loss We may suffer or incur in because of:
- any breach by You of Our Terms of Service
- your use of Our service
- your violation of any law or rights of a third party
- any other wrongful acts committed by You.
9. AMENDMENTS TO THE PRESENT TERMS OF SERVICE
We may change or amend Our Terms of Service at any time and from time to time. In this case, We will inform You of the modification adopted by posting the revised Terms of Service on Our website and/or contacting You by email. You are requested to read carefully the amendments and modifications to Our Terms of Service. The amended Terms of Service will automatically take effect after 30 days from its publication on Our website. In case You do not agree with the amended Terms of Service, You may cancel Your Account and stop using Our services. By continuing to use Our services or to access Our platform after the entry into force of the amendments, You accept to respect and be bound to the revised Terms of Service.
- You accept the use of our service “as is” and “as available” and that, given the nature of the service We provide, We cannot guarantee that our services are continuously accessible and operative, without interruptions, malfunctions or failure.
- To the extent permitted by the law, You accept that We shall not be liable in contract, in tort or otherwise for any damage or loss arising directly or indirectly from your use of our services and in particular, arising from
- delays, malfunctioning, bugs, errors, inaccuracies, disruptions of Our services
- viruses and other malicious software you enter into contact using Our services
- the actions We may take to enforce Our Terms of Service, policies and rights and the rights of others
- the amendment of Our terms, policies and the modification of Our services
- the way We manage our listings, the way it is shown in search results
- You accept that in any case We will not be liable for any loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable.
11. DISPUTES, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- For any dispute that may arise between You and Us, We invite you to contact and inform Us about your concerning and complaints writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take any effort to seek a solution for your complaint through informal and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
- The parties to this contract are You and Muccistore. Given that Muccistore is based in San Francisco, US, law will apply to any dispute arising from the application and the interpretation of this Terms of Service and all the other documents which form part of the agreement between You and Muccistore.
- To the extent permitted by law, for any dispute arising from or connected to these Terms of Service or the use of Our services, You and Muccistore both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of US courts.
If at any time You decide that you do not agree with Our Terms of Service, You may cancel Your Account and stop using Our services. You can do so:
- In your My Account section
- by contacting us at email@example.com: if you want to stop using Our Platform and wish to deactivate your account, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will delete your account.
13. FINAL PROVISIONS
If any clause in these Terms of Service is for any reason void, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, it will
not affect the remaining part of the agreement between You and Muccistore which will remain legally binding.
The void, invalid or unenforceable part will be replaced by Us with a valid clause.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
1250 A Fairmont DR 339
San Leandro CA 94578
Please be aware that, to protect your security and privacy, Muccistore may take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to making changes to your personal information